Acting WEIRD choked on grape

cecehurst

Chirping
Aug 23, 2018
B24D8ADE-0BBE-474B-BF4C-4AEB5DAA9AE3.jpeg
my young rooster ate a grape very fast and choked on it. He was able to get it down but now he’s acting weird. He’s a little wobbly on his feet and won’t drink water for me. He keeps falling asleep in my arms or in the sun but is walking around and acting normal otherwise. What’s going on? Am I just paranoid.

Also what are you trying to give to him to eat? Perhaps he is simply not thirsty. He will most likely eat and not want to drink, even if he isn’t hungry, especially if it’s kind of like chicken “junk food”

Also what are you trying to give to him to eat? Perhaps he is simply not thirsty. He will most likely eat and not want to drink, even if he isn’t hungry, especially if it’s kind of like chicken “junk food”
He’s pecking at his crumble and some greens. The wobbly stuff is mostly concerning. But he does normally drink whenever I tap the water but he’s will not right now. The videos will not upload on here for some reason

He’s pecking at his crumble and some greens. The wobbly stuff is mostly concerning. But he does normally drink whenever I tap the water but he’s will not right now. The videos will not upload on here for some reason
Upload it to YouTube and post a link. Sometimes the video uploads can be stubborn.

Back
Top Bottom