1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Add Link to Articles on Profiles?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by N F C, Dec 30, 2016.

1. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Would it be possible to add a link on the member profiles to the articles they have written?

Sometimes after reading an especially good article, I want to see what else that member has written. I think it would be helpful if we could pull up a member profile and in the same area where this information (see below) shows, we could go directly to their articles:
    • All Posts
    • Threads Started
    • Reviews (0)
    • Block Member
    • Trader Feedback (0)

Sure would save a lot of searching!

Thanks for considering [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi Debby :frow

You can check out articles created by members by going to their profile page, scrolling down to their recent activity and unchecking every box apart from articles. All that members articles should then show. Hope this thread helps you ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1146521/my-page/0_30

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We're actually working on something that will help with this! It might be a few months away, but it should be pretty cool!

4. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    That's awesome Rob! Looking forward to it[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by