Addicted to BYC forum...and chickens

Dowie

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
Ho-hum, working from home today. I'll just turn on the computer to take a peek at BYC 'Stories and pictures of your chickens' section, oh it's my favourite! Click, scroll, that chicken is sooooooooooo cute! Click, search for updates on the adventures of Barbara...oh, she's a good writer that one, so funny!

Goodness, 1 hour later. Better go get a cup of coffee and get serious about work. Before that I think I'll go outside and check on the chickens. Change water, clean out coop. Sit and watch chickens. Good gracious, that took up another hour!

Guess I should get a coffee and sit down in front of the computer and get that work done. Hmmmm...has anyone responded to my post about Blossom? Hmph! Why not? Click, scroll....that chicken is SO CUTE!

tongue.png

It's a wonder I get anything done, ever!

I'm the same way! I am on here constantly. I took a 6 month break because my friend got a super incubator and I was told no more chickens. I knew looking at the posts would be too upsetting to me. Six months later and I've got 2 babies in the brooder with a 3rd on the way. So much for no more babies. It was actually my landlord's (boyfriend's mom) idea. Who was I to reject her generous offer!
lau.gif

I know I'm not alone in this addiction, thank goodness! Just went out the back again to check on the chickens. Just in case...

Yeppers...Lots of us on here...I check threads...do the dishes...check threads...water the birds...check threads....watch the birds...lol....
Too bad I have to work sometimes...but at least I can access BYC at work too
wink.png

OMG!!!!!!!!! yup, that's me as well. Get up, let chickens out, listen to Bird tell me who to check on here, listen to May May tell me the new story to put on here for the day, get to work, gotta check the site, see who's doing what, who did what for their babies, who's baby decided to do something stupid, funny, cute, etc. Then post Mays story (my hen) or Bird and the Fluffy Butts adventures, .... crud, its 10, and i didnt get anything done yet. MAKE myself get outta here before I spend the entire day.
roll.png
we are ALL a bunch of addicts.

Back
Top Bottom