Addicted to Chickens

HeatherC83

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 5, 2013
Paris, Kentucky
Hi all, my name is Heather, I'm from Kentucky and I just recently got into keeping chickens this year from a friend of mine. I bought my first chicks and my second set of ducks in April of this year. So I am still relatively new to all this but I am picking up information quickly. I'm hoping to meet some nice people on this site, learn some helpful information and find some people around my area to maybe buy/trade. I am really interested in the more fancy/rare breeds. Currently I have Polish, Silkies, Bantam Cochins, Pheonix's, Frizzles, Golden laced Sebrights, Silver Duckwings, Mille Fleur D'Uccles, Porcelain D'Uccles, Red Pyles, Light Brahmas, and I'm sure a few more that I'm forgetting. I have loved learning all about these neat and entertaining creatures and I have totally become addicted!

Welcome to BYC I started keeping chickens this year and it has become my husband's and my addiction! But I admit I have a problem so therefore I am not an addict!
gig.gif
Best of luck with your flock!
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and thanks drumstick diva these little guys really have caught my eye and my heart. I'm building a beautiful little flock and couldn't be happier!

Back
Top Bottom