ADDICTED TO THIS SITE!!

eponagirl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 10, 2009
Quiet Corner, CT
Hello all, I just joined not too long ago and don't have any chickens yet. I wanted to learn as much as possible before getting them this Spring.

This site is the best!! It's got the most chicken info anywhere and the nicest people too...chicken people are cool!
cool.png

The only problem is that it is TOO good, I am not getting much else done because I am so fascinated by all the topics, info, pictures, etc. that goes on here!! Help!!

I am so excited to get started, probably in late April/early May...unless I decide to incubate....

Who knew that chickens could do this to a person!
big_smile.png

Welcome to BYC.
I know what you mean about not getting much done. Because of this site. It's great!!!
Good luck with your chicks. They can be addicting too.

Dottie:thumbsup

I thought I was addicted to Aussies back when we were looking for pups, but that was nothing!! Still love them tons, but chickens have become so fascinating and hearing all the different experiences people have here is great!

They must create a sister site: chickensanonymous.com so we can go to online CA meetings! Probably wouldn't help...everyone would just make reference to this site and relapse
wink.png
...yikes!

Back
Top Bottom