Addicted to Zombies......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Ok, just watched a few episodes of the walking dead to refresh my memory from last season (new season October 16th) and when it turns off Resident Evil is on.. then the 2nd one...... then................

Ok, to top things off I am finishing Cell by Stephen King.. lol crazy day..

I hate being sick and bored enough indulge my morbid side!

2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Speedy heaings! We love zombie movies.Just finished the Autumn books.Just not enough movies.

3. Jloeffler

Jloeffler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    Northeast NC
    Cannot wait for season 2 of walking dead!! Will they ever meet back up with the guy and little boy who heed Rick out? And for crying out loud, what was it that dr whispered to Rick right before they escaped from the CDC building?? Sloop glad I don't have to wait for a halloween premier!

4. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    Pssh, Zombie Movies are just the beginning!

You may find yourself picking up the books The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z, by Max Brooks (son of famous producer Mel Brooks).

Then you may find the games Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Solo play is just the beginning! And then, there is Dead Island. Brand spankin' new game that hit the shelves earlier this month, and is full of zombie curb stomping fun, but even manages to scare me after all the freaky games I've played!

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Yup, I was watching Alice also. RE Apocolypse was on after that.

6. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    You could take it even one step further and play "Zombies" on Black Ops!! [​IMG]

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:one of my favorites [​IMG]

8. Jloeffler

Jloeffler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    Northeast NC
    Resident Evil is classic. I can watch that anytime! (Well, except while the kids are awake. Don't want to give them more psychological damage than necessary :) My students and I actually had a huge conversation about the Walking Dead returning this morning. Blocked the whole hallway as more and more people stopped to join in!! Very funny! Who knew zombies could bridge the generational gap between teachers and students [​IMG]

9. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Zombies really freak me out. [​IMG] I get paranoid every single time I watch one of those movies. Somehow I always end up talking "Zombie survival strategy" with my geeky friends.

10. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    My DD and I are Walking Dead addicts. Can't wait for the new season [​IMG]

Watched Resident Evil Saturday and DD love the games where they blow away the zombies. She plays them with her older brother and sister. I figure there are worse things for her to be addicted to [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by