Addictive Sizzles Question??? and Pics DUW

walkswithdog

Crowing
15 Years
Jul 17, 2008
DC Region
They're here and I am dying of cuteness. Seven Sizzles in what appears to be blues, a gray and a partridge marked chick with amazing tinyness and puffy cheeks and tiny feathered foots. Two already are certainly frizzled with wing tips curling well, I'll have to take photos and we'll figure them all out. And my ten delawares
smile.png
that Ione also hatched for me, zooming yellow craziness all over the brooder. That color yellow almost GLOWS - it looks fake, I bet they dyed themselves.

I'm pretty sure one rowdy all yellow delie is a cockeral. He's just rude. LOL.

One of the sizzles is a tad splayed but getting around so I won't mess with it. See below Absynth!

Big happy sigh, I missed having fuzzies.

Pics and weigh in tomorrow.
smile.png

Okay some pics today:

13263_sizzles_and_delawares_018.jpg

Whiskey
13263_sizzles_and_delawares_021.jpg

Tequila
13263_sizzles_and_delawares_005.jpg

Aris (port)
13263_sizzles_and_delawares_013.jpg

Gin
13263_sizzles_and_delawares_016.jpg

Sheridans (black and White)

Last edited:
I have to do photos and count toes of all the sizzles and do weights of them all for tracking purposes. The many toed feathered feets of the sizzles are to die over cute.

Below are their weigh in pictures. We went with a libation theme. They are addictive.

But Absynth (which can mess you up) I thought was simply splayed. No her feet are all sideways and funny. I don't know what to do, or if I can do anything and LOL she's a sweet little thing. I want to help if I can.

It's hard to tell in Gin's pic but he's more a light gray partridge than a brownish one. Some of the photos had a reddish cast to them I had trouble getting rid of.

Here's my list of adorables and still working on names for the Blues.

ABsynth
Abscloseupfoot.jpg

See?
Absfootproblem.jpg

Stands sideways on it
AbsynthAbsBlue1.jpg

Cute baby though

AddictiontoAris.jpg

Aris
Arisdkblueorblack.jpg

Aris 2
BlueSizzle2.jpg