Solved Adding An Image To An Article?

Fur-N-Fowl

Fluffy Dinosaur Breeder
May 25, 2019
UK
Hello Everyone!
:frow

I'm been planning on creating an article about bathing Silkies since so many people ask how I keep my white ones so clean and fluffy.

I'm still on with typing it out but I was unsure on how to add the articles main image?

I know how to add images onto the article itself but I don't know how to add the article 'thumbnail' thing that everyone sees.​

If you have your article saved as a draft, or once it is published, you can go to article tools, and then click "Set Cover Image":
upload_2019-9-5_1-20-47.png

Then you can select the image and set it:
upload_2019-9-5_1-21-44.png

The image will need to be an image that's already uploaded to the article as an attachment.

@CarpCharacin

I've managed to create my article and post it but I think I've posted it wrong section. I wasn't sure on how to select any other section.

I've put it in the maintaining a healthy flock section but I'm not sure it fits there. It's about bathing Silkies.

If it's in the wrong section can it be moved without deleting it?

@aart thankyou! I'll remember from now on.

@CarpCharacin

I've managed to create my article and post it but I think I've posted it wrong section. I wasn't sure on how to select any other section.

I've put it in the maintaining a healthy flock section but I'm not sure it fits there. It's about bathing Silkies.

If it's in the wrong section can it be moved without deleting it?

@aart thankyou! I'll remember from now on.
It can be moved. I guess it fits there, but I could move it if you wanted.

It can be moved. I guess it fits there, but I could move it if you wanted.

As long as it's alright there I'll be happy!

I just thought that section was just for certain posters or something.

If you think it'll fit somewhere else better I'm happy for it to be moved. Either is good but Thankyou :)

As long as it's alright there I'll be happy!

I just thought that section was just for certain posters or something.

If you think it'll fit somewhere else better I'm happy for it to be moved. Either is good but Thankyou :)
I think it has to be in Member Pages if you want to enter it into the article writing contest, but otherwise, I think it should be okay where it is.

I think it has to be in Member Pages if you want to enter it into the article writing contest, but otherwise, I think it should be okay where it is.

Oh that would be interesting to enter, would you mind changing it to the members pages please?

Thankyou! I'll definitely look into that :D

Back
Top Bottom