Adding more construction

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by trooper, Dec 29, 2012.

1. trooper

trooper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Staunton,Va
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] This is where I have came on my Coop.I Aim to add on to the unfinished end of
    addition and when it's completed I will have my little White Church.The Walkway/dining area will add heat in the day,give them more room and that's where they will eat and drink.About 80-90% of the materials are surplus or salvaged.Bad thing is as you get different materials you design changes.The concoction outside is a sand pit and place for them to use as chickens will.If everything goes good I hope to at least get a roof on this coming week.Once I do that and a few changes I feel that once it dries out good I won't have to worry as much.I'm open for ideas and criticism .I don't have close neighbors so there's no issue there.I am continuously working on it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I try to keep a decent coop,but I'm not worried to much on the poo.I scrape the roosts,Remove liter some,and add shavings.Once Spring gets here I plan on doing a complete cleaning[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Looks like it will do the job nicely!!

3. trooper

trooper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010