"Adopt a BYC Crochet Sister/Brother" - Sign Ups Closed

If the new folks would head over to the swap page and chatter there you will feel like you've been here forever in just a short period of time!!! Really nice to have the new folks!!!
smile.png

hugs.gif
SE! Everyone over here, new folks especially. SE and Maw are the best hostesses EVER! They host a fine club over there. (see club link in my sig and SE's)

This thread will stay open for New Members who are feeling overwhelmed over there, they can head over here to seek some quick assistance, or new members who want to reference but are a little shy about the "Big Thread"... We
love.gif
new members!!!

Yay Skand!
wink.png
Glad to have you. Adoptee or do you want to adopt? or both? hee hee...

Amyquilt? Is it you who did the buttons for the swaps? I would love an Adopt a Crochet Sister/Brother button even if they are non-active buttons right now and only really cute banner headers!
smile.png

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at the adopting a hooker thing...too funny!
My Grandma Tunnell crocheted all the time. The afghans, doilies, and Christmas ornaments she gave me are some of my most treasured possessions, especially now that she's gone. Hope y'all know how much people will appreciate the things you made for them....even if ya are a bunch of hookers roflol

LOL yup, it's our favorite moniker over at the "hooker club"
wink.png
However, since this is a family site, we do try to keep it a bit under control and we also have some male members now, so we are trying to diversify.

Wanna learn how to carry on Grandma's tradition? We have plenty who can teach you, Noeltate!

Quote:
smile.png
it's for new and "old" alike. I think you mentioned wanting to be able to keep track a bit more on the crazy club thread, so Amy will help with that as well as whatever else you want to ask her.

Thank you:D
I'm just very busy with working full time and doing equine rehab. I dont have alot of time to get on the pc and chat like alot of others.
thank you for thinking of me though;)
Teri

Quote:
Yup...I'm the guilty one.

Will be glad to do up some buttons...give me a few days and if I don't get them done, REMIND ME...got a lot going on through the holidays. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom