Adopt an egg Hatch-a-long. Splash Cochin and Project chicks!

I peeked again tonight..... going to TRY to hold off till day 17 and maybe check then and take the turner out and put the non slip pad in. Some air cells are saddled so thinking maybe the extra day of not turning may be good for them?????

But BBS13 has me worried. I have never made out veins in that egg but saw movement for sure on day 9. Almost pos I saw it last night but didn't notice any tonight...... Left it in there to see since that one has had me so confused this whole time!

The rest looked good. :) Think I saw a little foot in P3 when I candled it. haahaa.

I peeked again tonight..... going to TRY to hold off till day 17 and maybe check then and take the turner out and put the non slip pad in. Some air cells are saddled so thinking maybe the extra day of not turning may be good for them?????

But BBS13 has me worried. I have never made out veins in that egg but saw movement for sure on day 9. Almost pos I saw it last night but didn't notice any tonight...... Left it in there to see since that one has had me so confused this whole time!

The rest looked good. :) Think I saw a little foot in P3 when I candled it. haahaa.
P3 is my little guy 🤗

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_215450536~2.jpg
    IMG_20220710_215450536~2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2
day 17 today. took out the turner and marked air cells and weighed them. Some the weight loss was VERY high. hoping the scaled was messed up or something since they were good on day 12 and humidity has been good. So a bit freaked about that.......

Will up the humidity tomorrow night. Then I am gone on Sat until sometime Sun!!!!!! going to be torture wondering if anything is happening but I do have someone checking so she will send me pics if anything happens while I am gone.

Think I saw movement in all of them but some worry me as the air cells are VERY saddled.... fingers crossed for a good hatch!

Back
Top Bottom