adopted a new puppy have questions

He is a cutie! I had a rescue that looked similar to him, he was named Willy... so that name comes to mind as he was a sweetheart.

Also I think Charlie would be cute

Have fun with him!

Nancy

i found my usb cable and it worked i got pics to go to the comp since the sd reader is not working will add more pics u can see him in these!! brb:D

brooderbabies044.jpg

brooderbabies035.jpg

brooderbabies040.jpg

brooderbabies034.jpg

brooderbabies039.jpg

fineally u can see mommies spoiled little boy,lol.
lol.png

Last edited:
how about Bronson. Loved charles bronsen movies. Glad you got a rescue you are happy with, I got one and REALLY GOT STUCK , but I got him so we named him Chato, for the movie staring CHARLES BRONSON, chatos land.But I will never again go to a rescue for a pet and will advise everyone if you get a rescue, get references and check them out REALLY GOOD. its bad to pay $300.00, think you are helping save a dog and get stuck,.I saved a dog, but sure got stuck, marrie
barnie.gif

i think i was reading ur post about him last night if u r the one that had the rottie? i'm so sorry things r not working out for you.
sad.png
i have never went to a rescue place here there is none right close to me i know of. i answered an ad for him. we were not set on getting him cuz we wanted a female but wanted to see him and see what one of our options maybe. we didn't decide to get him till we saw how he was liveing and after we found out the poor thing had nothing i was really poed.
somad.gif
there is no excuse for ignorance in people. he was just so cute, sweet and little i couldn't leave him there i felt so bad for him. the only thing a plus is he is well socialized with people and animals.

my only prob with this little guy is the idiots never vaccinated him, wormed him or anything and he is not potty trained either. this poor little guy came infested and with nothing but a flea collar so tight it was chokeing him.
smack.gif
he is teething to and kept chewing on my fingers and ears(i think he thinks i'm his adopted doggie mom,lol) but i got him chewing his toys now he hasn't bothered anything else.

i got him and first thing home he was bathed good. then got his liceanse, shots, wormed, frontlined, a collar, toys, treats and all kinds of things. today on ebay i bought him, my min pin and my cat id tags, can't wait till they get here to put on their new bling,lol. he gets another booster in 3-4 weeks. we r working on puppy pad training now. he has accidents but i got him peeing on them yesterday so he is trying.
smile.png
he is a very sweat baby boy i can't see how someone could be so mean to him and give him nothing.
barnie.gif
he.gif
rant.gif

i bought him a new collar and my min pin. his is black/red flames and hers is blue with flowers, his is not a harley brand it is a generic,lol. that would be kool if it was though i love harley stuff. we all decided to stay with duke because none of us could agree on a new name and since he actually does know it some already and answers to it a good amount of time. so we figured it was best not to confuse him.

Back
Top Bottom