Adopting a Parrot or Cockatoo

When it comes to long lived pets like reptiles and parrots, make sure you have family to leave it to in case it out lives you. My grandma has a 40 yo macaw and a 26yo cocktail.
Also, don't teach it song are saying you'd find wearing in 15 years...😅

When it comes to long lived pets like reptiles and parrots, make sure you have family to leave it to in case it out lives you. My grandma has a 40 yo macaw and a 26yo cocktail.
Also, don't teach it song are saying you'd find wearing in 15 years...😅
I actually have all of this worked out. But yes agreed. The goffin I like a lot only has 20 years left but that would be about retirement time for me. But if I get something else my daughter would take it or the rescue would want it back. I have to sign something saying it goes back to them if immediate family doesn't want it.

I actually have all of this worked out. But yes agreed. The goffin I like a lot only has 20 years left but that would be about retirement time for me. But if I get something else my daughter would take it or the rescue would want it back. I have to sign something saying it goes back to them if immediate family doesn't want it.
Great! Glad to see you're thinking ahead.

Back
Top Bottom