ADOPTING birds in Illinois near and around springfield.

MnmMonster

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 22, 2014
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I might as well post it anyway. I currently live in springfield and I have my own little flock of birds. I rescued 5 and they are well. But recently many people have been abandoning birds in the parks! Especially ducks (the 5 I rehoused were muscovy). If anyone has any birds, ducks, chickens, geese, turkey's. I can as of now take in more! I would rather take hem than watch them die in winter in the park. I have 3 ponds I clean daily, and I would be willing to meet you halfway. We do not kill and we have plenty of roaming space!
Contact me:
Pm on here
Email- [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi. We have 9 or 10 chickens and 9 or 10 ducks that we need to find homes for. We are in Kalamazoo, Michigan. My nephew was raising them but the courts ordered my dad to get rid of the flock. They are in a temporary spot right now but can't stay through the winter. The ducks are just regular ducks but I know that the chickens are unique-not sure what kind but they're not your average chicken. My nephew is very attached to these animals and needs to know that they would not be killed and that they would be well taken care of.
Are you interested in talking further?

@cluckcluck55 i would love to take some in! but you sadly live so far away... and my home is a no kill home thankfully! i wouldnt kill my babies!

Back
Top Bottom