ADOR1 Automatic Coop Door?

MoonShadows- I ordered mine a week ago Monday and I have not received mine either. That's why I was curious. Have you received any notification that it has even shipped? I am in Arkansas so I wouldnt think it would take long at all. I was hoping to have mine by now cause I have chickens going into their new home this weekend.
Thanks LaurenLauren2007 for the info. Let us know how you like it when you get it installed.

We sometimes ship the same or next day, and sometimes it takes a week and a few times more, especially if there is a special order.

I hope if anyone has to wait a little bit they think it is worth it. And just because we might have periods where we are backlogged, there are other periods when we are shipping from stock. I welcome anybody to email me and ask because I am happy to talk with anyone with questions of any kind and especially if you have some concerns. If someone wants to order and wants to know what the present stock situation is, then please email or call me.

ROD

Last edited by a moderator:
We sometimes ship the same or next day, and sometimes it takes a week and a few times more, especially if there is a special order.

I hope if anyone has to wait a little bit they think it is worth it. And just because we might have periods where we are backlogged, there are other periods when we are shipping from stock. I welcome anybody to email me and ask because I am happy to talk with anyone with questions of any kind and especially if you have some concerns. If someone wants to order and wants to know what the present stock situation is, then please email or call me.

ROD
AdorStore.com

Folks,

I have spoken with Rod a couple of times (the day I ordered and today). As I mentioned, he answers the phone himself. I told him I still have a few weeks before I need it since I am building. I'm sure if you need it pronto, he'll do what he can to get it to you. I think this door is going to become the premier automatic chicken door.

Jim

Ok, I'm convinced. I just ordered an ADOR1. I live in southern Oklahoma and could probably drive down tomorrow and pick it up if that was an option (just kidding). From the pictures and discriptions on their web site I think I want to install the door inside a small entryway, facing outward. This looks like it is going to be a wonderful addition to the coop.

Back
Top Bottom