Adorable baby chick hen photo contest

QueenCleo

In the Brooder
5 Years
pot a cute photo of baby chicks with their mom and you could be in first place.LIMIT 3 ENTRIES PER PERSON ANY MORE AND .......DISQUALIFICATION!!!!!!!!!i will post the winning photo with a big blue ribbon.so enter your best photos now. if you do not have baby chicks and hens than enter a funny photo of your hen or rooster in the greatest chicken photo ever contest. I will choose the winner Saturday June 14th so submit your photos now!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
D.gif

pot a cute photo of baby chicks with their mom and you could be in first place.LIMIT 3 ENTRIES PER PERSON ANY MORE AND .......DISQUALIFICATION!!!!!!!!!i will post the winning photo with a big blue ribbon.so enter your best photos now. if you do not have baby chicks and hens than enter a funny photo of your hen or rooster in the greatest chicken photo ever contest. I will choose the winner Saturday June 14th so submit your photos now!!!!!!!:jumpy :cd  
How's this for adorable

So last year I nabbed 10 chickies from various feed stores, lost 2 & gained 3 more...luckily we ended up with a golden seabright rooster! He's perfect...lil man syndrome! Last fall a couple if my girls went broody & hat mutt chicks! They are gorgeous! Well spring is upon us & I have 4 broody girls with 12 chicks! I couldn't tell you what the mix is but they are adorable :)

pot a cute photo of baby chicks with their mom and you could be in first place.LIMIT 3 ENTRIES PER PERSON ANY MORE AND .......DISQUALIFICATION!!!!!!!!!i will post the winning photo with a big blue ribbon.so enter your best photos now. if you do not have baby chicks and hens than enter a funny photo of your hen or rooster in the greatest chicken photo ever contest. I will choose the winner Saturday June 14th so submit your photos now!!!!!!!:jumpy :cd  

Back
Top Bottom