Adorable Pit Bulls~ post pics! Here's mine

I love Pitties. I don't currently own any pure ones, but I have had one, and do have two mixes now. Hope its ok to post those
big_smile.png

This is Lacey. She is Shepherd/Akita/Pit.
As a pup, I really thought she was going to look more Pit when she grew up.
This is her as a pup:

This is her now:

This is Olyvia. She is half Pit, half "Mexican stray" (her mama was a stray street dog in Mexico). To me, she looks Pit/Greyhound. I don't have any pics of her as a baby, but as a pup, she looked very Pit.

And of course, this is Gator. He was supposed to be all Pit, but as you can see, he isn't. He was such a good boy. We lost him in 2007 to cancer.

I really want to adopt a black Pit someday in the future. Lacey is dog aggressive to dogs outside of the family, so it will have to be after she is gone, or no longer has that issue. Our shelters here in Oregon have tons of Pits in them. It's quite sad.

Last edited:
We had a dog named Riply who looked like Gator but she was more pit looking, we had to give you away cause she couldnt handle the cold...poor baby, i loved her, she was so sweet and you could just FEEL her muscles but she would be so calm....until you showed you a frisbee....

Back
Top Bottom