Adventure Time!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Ohhhh don't worry, I actually have a specific plan in mind if you want to go sight-seeing, in, say, Africa. SO....say hello to your future boss!
http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.or...s_issues/articles/2010_02_12/caredit.a1000016

plant? genetisist ? i AM NOT going to have anything to do with genetically modifed plants!!!!!!!!
rant.gif
somad.gif
smack.gif

But...but...it's your favorite legume!
hit.gif
Maybe you could be the George Washington Carver of the twenty-first century! Think of all the possibilities!
droolin.gif

chocolate m'scovy :

Quote:
plant? genetisist ? i AM NOT going to have anything to do with genetically modifed plants!!!!!!!!
rant.gif
somad.gif
smack.gif

hit.gif
Maybe you could be the George Washington Carver of the twenty-first century! Think of all the possibilities!
droolin.gif

you know that i'd rather have spinach then peanut butter.

*thinks about it* id' rather not , i'm a rather a simple peron , not aquainted with the relishment of power

Quote:
hit.gif
droolin.gif

*thinks about it* id' rather not , i'm a rather a simple peron , not aquainted with the relishment of power

Whips up spinach-and-peanut butter sandwiches for Crazy.
big_smile.png
I hope you eat whatever people make for you.
wink.png

chocolate m'scovy :

Quote:

Whips up spinach-and-peanut butter sandwiches for Crazy.
big_smile.png
I hope you eat whatever people make for you.
wink.png

hit.gif
this is worse then the time someone dared me to eat a spoonful of peanut buttter
sickbyc.gif

*eats some *

Quote:
Why? Just keep running.
big_smile.png

i'll stay here

*takes peanut butter away*

THIEF!!!! Someone call the mods! LOL! Never mind, it won't be as much fun if the mods take care of this....
big_smile.png

*waits in bushes by Crazy's house to bombard him with his favorite legume...*

Back
Top Bottom