Advice for Muscovy egg hatching

You're welcome, and please do!
So happy to report the egg I thought I lost looks SO much better and is moving around a lot :celebrate I also don’t think the air cell has detached, I think it just became very saddled. Humidity has been 35-42% the past few days. Feeling good!

So happy to report the egg I thought I lost looks SO much better and is moving around a lot :celebrate I also don’t think the air cell has detached, I think it just became very saddled. Humidity has been 35-42% the past few days. Feeling good!

Awesome!

Keep us posted! Do you know what color scovies these are?

I love watching threads on hatching eggs! I want to hatch some in a bator some day! My ducks always hatch there own though so I never have a reason too. I am following this thread for advice in the future! If you can, will you post a video of the hatch!! 🥰

I love watching threads on hatching eggs! I want to hatch some in a bator some day! My ducks always hatch there own though so I never have a reason too. I am following this thread for advice in the future! If you can, will you post a video of the hatch!! 🥰
Of course!! I know someone has already posted a time lapse video of their muscovy eggs hatching, it was so cool to watch!

Back
Top Bottom