advice needed ASAP

It already thinks that. I pick it up and it quiets.. or if it sees my hand it quiets..

If this chick grows stronger can it go back out with the mommy and others. If i brought in another chick can they go back with mommy.

its dark out 10:30pm .. dont wanna stir up the house by taking another baby.

It's not going to hurt to keep it with you if it keeps the chick quiet. I have a chick that I had to keep in my cleavage (I DO realize that this is weird but I was patterning after kangaroo care in NICU) anyway... I kept him in my cleavage for about 4 days on and off and he is now perfectly happy to be with the other chicks. Sometimes they just need that extra comfort in the beginning
wink.png

Put on over regular top, an over-sized, soft button down the front shirt and tie is around the waste. Open the front and put the chick inside the shirt and let is snuggle in your warmth. Youll fall in love and the baby will quiet.

I put the duck beanies in the dryer to warm them up andput them in with him/her. it has quieted him/her so should be okay thru the night with heat lamp, food, water, and toy friends....

Back
Top Bottom