Not much to say other than the roo has gotten much too dangerous to have around my kids. The denial has gone on long enough and the decision has been made. I want to make sure we are prepared properly and do this as humanely and respectfully as possible. I'd like to see this dealt with by the end of the day or tomorrow. Any advice for a first timer would be immensely appreciated. Advice on how to help my son through this as well would be wonderful too. I figure if we can't deal with processing a bird then we shouldn't be eating meat any longer.