Advice needed on how to find a new home for my Bantam rooster

alexahutchens

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 28, 2014
Hi there, I just have a black Bantam rooster 13 weeks old, and need to find another home for him. We live near Starkville MS. Any advice?

Go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. Post on your state thread and let people know you need to rehome a banty rooster. There is a chance someone near to you may want him.

There are always so many roosters looking for homes - due to zoning or HOA restrictions, that it is really a buyers market. If he is nice and sweet someone may want him as a pet.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. There are a number of possible ways to find a home for your rooster. You can check with some small farms in your area as someone who owns them might be in need of a rooster, or call you local feed store to see if they know of anyone who might want an extra rooster. If they have a bulletin board, you can post him on the board. Local 4-H clubs often have members who might want an extra rooster, especially a bantam like you have. You can also list him on Craigslist. Please feel free to ask us if you have any more questions. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in finding a home for your rooster.

Go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum.  Post on your state thread and let people know you need to rehome a banty rooster.  There is a chance someone near to you may want him.

There are always so many roosters looking for homes - due to  zoning or HOA restrictions, that it  is  really a buyers market.  If he is nice and sweet someone may want him as a pet.
Thank you so much, and thanks for your kind welcome! He definitely is a sweet chicken, and would make a nice pet.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck and I hope you can find a nice home for your boy. :)

Back
Top Bottom