Advice on selling duck eggs??

Just wanted to update all of you:

First of all Thank you all for the advice. I ended up selling them for $3 dollars each.
I had 2 1/2 dozen and a guy gave me a $2 dollar tip. :p
I have her first batch of eggs in my fridge which she laid a mint ago? Do I sell them, give them to my neighbor.. or what? I don’t want to be giving spoiled eggs.
eggs you get at the store are months old, if it's been refrigerated the whole time, it might have lost some moisture but is shouldn't be spoiled.

I used local listings on Kijiji to determine a reasonable price for my Muscovy eggs. Connected with a customer who wants as many as I can provide. I don't refrigerate or wash the eggs, but do wipe off dirt with dry towel. I deliver about every two weeks in the spring through fall. No eggs here now until spring.

Do 1/2 dozen 6$ and 1 dozen 10$. If you have the space, money, and resources, I would consider adopting some more duckie friends! Good luck!
I really wish I could adopt more but unfortunately I’m leaving in the city and I don’t want to over crowd. How I really do want to hatch some in the spring. Not sure if I’ll be able too.

Back
Top Bottom