Af’s Quail Quaribbean

I kept them in a large wooden box with holes on the side with a locked door and a dimly lit bulb,i insturucted the caretakers to check on them 3 times a day,for their feeding and water,on their 9th check in the night,they found the door lock unexpectedly open and the quails had disappeared.It’s all my fault, I never should’ve gone.

you cannot be locked with your quails. bad things happen even when we are around.

It’s been a heartbreaking time losing my precious pets.I’ve finally decided to raise ducks since fertile quails are out of stock everywhere I don’t know if the members here are duckling fans but the ones who are are welcome to join me in this new adventure
Are you making a thread? 👀

I kept them in a large wooden box with holes on the side with a locked door and a dimly lit bulb,i insturucted the caretakers to check on them 3 times a day,for their feeding and water,on their 9th check in the night,they found the door lock unexpectedly open and the quails had disappeared.It’s all my fault, I never should’ve gone.
i’m confused…

we’re they taken by a predator or stolen by a person? if it’s the latter, where were they being kept that someone would have access to them?

Back
Top Bottom