African Goose Thread

Aww he is so pretty does he have any friends?

I've got two sebbie ganders wandering around but he doesn't hang with them yet, much more interested in staying between everything and the littles I have running around, he even talked my little African goslings into following him into hiding in the weeds/babys breath growing behind my flower beds.

I've got two sebbie ganders wandering around but he doesn't hang with them yet, much more interested in staying between everything and the littles I have running around, he even talked my little African goslings into following him into hiding in the weeds/babys breath growing behind my flower beds.
Ganders love babies. My gander was papa goose to man ya Muscovy till be got more geese now he only cares about the geese.

I caught two wild muscovy babies about a week old and my geese tried to kill them. They are a little over 3 months old and I caught them trying to mate.

I caught two wild muscovy babies about a week old and my geese tried to kill them. They are a little over 3 months old and I caught them trying to mate.
Gosh I think those Ducklings need to be kept away from them. I know my youngest gander isn't tolerant of the ducks and chickens I have my geese in a separate fenced in area while we have baby chicks running around with their mamas right now. You caught the gander trying to mate with each other? at 3 months they are play practicing. Just being nutty hormonal starting ganders,

Back
Top Bottom