After Christmas I would like to do a block swap. Update first post

Quote:
12 inch usually
th.gif

At first I thought, "Hmmm, why did I get the Thud?" Then I realized I didn't really read the link and of COURSE it has the block size.

I deserve the Thud and a
smack.gif
!!

I'm am getting so bad about not reading things completely the older I get!!

Quote:
I'm with SE. I really don't do "piece work" as I think it's called. I could make 20 patches and none of them would look alike or even be the same size. As close as I get it strip piecing, no angles involved there. Most of what I do is appliques or ragged edge piecing so I can hide my mistakes.

I'd join up with another swap this spring doing something like we did with the Village. Everybody do something different and with their preferred technique. I'm in. BUT not until spring!!

Thanks for looking anyway CoyoteMagic. I can't do the applique or ragged edge piecing. This seems easier to me. How does that go, different strokes for different folkes.
lol.png

Quote:
12 inch usually
th.gif

At first I thought, "Hmmm, why did I get the Thud?" Then I realized I didn't really read the link and of COURSE it has the block size.

I deserve the Thud and a
smack.gif
!!

I'm am getting so bad about not reading things completely the older I get!!

Your right, I didn't have the size in there. So no no no you don't get the Thud.
lau.gif
I saw Chicken Woman ask the question so I put it in after she ask. So I get the Thud.
th.gif

Quote:
I was thinking of you SE and I thought if you wanted where the fying geese are you could make half square triangles.
wink.png

I have this same block in my "repertoire" of blocks. The instructions allow for two 6 inch X blocks in the mid section instead of all the 1/2 triangle blocks.
Makes for less seams and easier cutting.

Quote:
I was thinking of you SE and I thought if you wanted where the fying geese are you could make half square triangles.
wink.png

I have this same block in my "repertoire" of blocks. The instructions allow for two 6 inch X blocks in the mid section instead of all the 1/2 triangle blocks.
Makes for less seams and easier cutting.

Can you show it to us?

Quote:
Great thank you, but who do i need to send the blocks to, how will i get some blocks for myself...Im sorry i have so many questions...

Just let me know what i need to do.

thanks, TL Corley

Quote:
Great thank you, but who do i need to send the blocks to, how will i get some blocks for myself...Im sorry i have so many questions...

thanks, TL Corley

I'll explain
smile.png

You would make your blocks and mail them in a large envelope along with a second large envelope of the same size with the same amount of postage addressed to you. You send it to gin (or who ever else is hosting the swap) and they swap out the blocks and mail a set back to you. Hope that helps...

Quote:

thanks, TL Corley

I'll explain
smile.png

You would make your blocks and mail them in a large envelope along with a second large envelope of the same size with the same amount of postage addressed to you. You send it to gin (or who ever else is hosting the swap) and they swap out the blocks and mail a set back to you. Hope that helps...

That helps alot, thanks so much. I have never been a part of a swap before was unclear how it works. Thanks again.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom