After YEARS of creeping, I finally signed up!

Welcome to BackYard Chickens! :jumpy
Glad you decided to join! :)
Everyone here is very helpful and kind
:welcome
Thanks! I can already tell this is such a welcoming place & I already feel so much more prepared to take care of my ducks knowing that there are so many people who I can learn so much from & ask for advice/guidance if the need comes up :)

Hi and welcome to BYC. Chat with other BYC members nearby using the links in my signature, below (turn your phone to landscape to see them).Make yourself at home and enjoy the forums.

Best wishes

Pork Pie
Thank you! Glad to be able to connect with everyone on here :) Everyone else in my life thinks I'm kind of crazy to be getting ducks but at least here I'm not alone! And being able to find members who live close-by is definitely helpful as well!

Hello, and welcome! I will bet that there is "duck math" just like "chicken math." (Getting more birds because, well, they're so cute, and they lay eggs, and they are sooo cute!)

There is a thread for bakers here on BYC too. Stop by and say hello!
Thank you!! YES, I'm pretty sure duck math is a real thing. Mine are already multiplying and they haven't even HATCHED yet :D
And thanks for the tip -- I'll definitely be checking out the baking thread too! :)

Back
Top Bottom