Age of these hens ?

Winterangel

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2020
Hi these hens on pending process
I would like to know what age are they , will they produce eggs anymore ? I like them they look clean and kinda tall my cam is kinda low quality sorry but try your best to guess ty
PS : stay on subject and answers
Plz stay away of jokes this website forum wasn't meant for that .

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    785.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image.png
    image.png
    973.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Hi these hens on pending process
I would like to know what age are they , will they produce eggs anymore ? I like them they look clean and kinda tall my cam is kinda low quality sorry but try your best to guess ty
PS : stay on subject and answers
Plz stay away of jokes this website forum wasn't meant for that .
I think it’s been decided that no one approves of how these birds are living.

They might not lay eggs. Chickens only lay eggs if they are in a stress free environment. I am not trying to be rude, but I am being honest. Your birds don't look very happy or healthy. If your birds are too unhealthy they may not lay eggs. In the photos they appear to be living in their own feces. It's not wrong to have a flock of house chickens if your chickens are happy, but yours do not appear happy. Many people on here have a flock of house chickens but they give them more space then a closet @Hei 20 and @Saaniya are a few people with house chickens. I will try to find a few more people who can give you some tips to make them happier.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom