AGGuy Intro

AGGuy

Chirping
Jun 15, 2022
SoCal, Orange County, City of Orange
I am a chicken newbies= with high hopes of eggs and great pets

Yes, I have no chickens yet, but I'm keeping very busy building a 3'x7' coop and 100 sq. ft. run

Looking for those cool colored eggs, sooo..Copper Marans, Easter and Olive eggers are on the short list

My favorite aspect of all my hobbies is the research and planning, hence joining BYC before actually getting the chicks

I am a professional landscaper, happy husband, woodworker, daily chef and owner of a very cool Australian Labradoodle named TED

Thanks for having me

Art

Hi Art, welcome to BYC! We'd love to see pictures of Cool Ted, and your coop.
Here is TED (Technology (because he is a hybrid, Entertainment because as a boy dog he is a (smart) goof, and Design because he was selected and trained to be happy and a great companion with a lot of fun tricks.
The picture of the coop is on construction day 3. I'll leave the eaves open with hardware cloth covering and the large triangle above the header will be a HC window as well for ventilation in our moderate (but warming) Orange County SoCal climate

Oh, forgot to mention on my intro that I am a UCANR master gardener and master beekeeper which time volunteering for keeps me off the streets!

Cheers
AGGuy

Attachments

• TED on his 4th B-Day 2022.JPG
    TED on his 4th B-Day 2022.JPG
    532.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Coop 6.14.22.jpg
    Coop 6.14.22.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 1
Here is TED (Technology (because he is a hybrid, Entertainment because as a boy dog he is a (smart) goof, and Design because he was selected and trained to be happy and a great companion with a lot of fun tricks.
The picture of the coop is on construction day 3. I'll leave the eaves open with hardware cloth covering and the large triangle above the header will be a HC window as well for ventilation in our moderate (but warming) Orange County SoCal climate

Oh, forgot to mention on my intro that I am a UCANR master gardener and master beekeeper which time volunteering for keeps me off the streets!

Cheers
AGGuy
TED is adorable. I love your back yard. It looks like your future hens will have a nice place to live.

Back
Top Bottom