AH! I saw it!!!!! what now???

Sure sounds like rats to me. Drop a few blocks of rat bait down into those holes and under that cabinet thingy you was talkin about. Be sure to keep an eye open for dead rats in your chicken run or henhouse, as the chickens will eat them and get sick themselves from the rat bait.

Fuzzy Caterpillar?
tongue.png

My Chocolate lab is nicknamed "The molenator" She stalks them while they are underground and then pounces and digs really fast. She usually gets what she stalks. I have been asked to hire her out! lol

I have also heard about the juicy fruit gum. We had a serious mole problem awhile back and learned that they like to eat grubs. If your yard has grubs, you probably have moles. I used nematodes on my yard and our grub problem was greatly reduced and most of the moles went elsewhere!!

Good luck to you!!!

Moles,, ya can get mole peanuts at tractor suppy, home depot, ect , it looks like a peanut and will kill em, you take a stick punch a little hole in the top of the tunnel pour a few in there and there history, also they make a trap that will snare them when they run thru the tunnel,, moles hunt for a food source, they eat grub worms and will sure make a mess out of the area

hey spring chicken, your right about mole infestation with grubs, i lived over in New Boston Mi. for awhile and had mole problems, i used grub-ex on my yard and it helped eliminate the grubs and used the peanuts for the moles
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom