Ahhh! Woman with a jig saw! How wide the pop hole???

All the women at work think I'm nuts because on the weekends I do alot of remodeling (my house is 100 years old). I've done it all from electrical to plumbing. I just pulled up the vinyl flooring in the bathroom and found the original heart pine tongue in groove flooring, so this weekend its off to rent a floor sander. Mind you I do all this with long nails. And yes my DH runs when I pull out anything that is a tool
lol.png
. He swears I'm gonna kill myself one day.

But as to the dimensions for the door I did 18 x 18. But thats just because I thought it was a good size:D

My husband bought me all my own tools because with his job most all of his are at the plant at any given time. So now he always uses mine at the house and makes sure "I" have good tools at the home LOL!!!! On the pophole door size, I have standard breeds but had to make mine smaller so the baby lambs would quit squeezing thru to eat the chicken feed. I'm not sure what the dimensions are, I just took the sawzall and cut til it looked right to me.

The power tools at my house are all mine, lol. Hubby is a cityboy who doesn't know the difference between a jig and a compound miter LOL My Anniversary present last year was a new miter box!!

My pop-door is 12x9. My BSL and RIR's have no problem getting in and out.

Back
Top Bottom