AHHHH! I just got a full time job!!!!

wee.gif
'Grats!!

Hey, good job!
I'm happy you finally found something that works for you!

Myself, and many people I know around my age, have all started out with jobs that include terrible hours, terrible pay and jobs that nobody cares about. It always seems to start off that way
th.gif

Good luck!

If it were an ideal world, I'd be back in my classroom broadening young minds. However, in this economy, I'm just happy that I have a full time job and that I'll be able to afford to go get contact lenses and other things I've been needing for a long time.

Quote:
ewwww that sounds like... ummm what's that four letter word I'm thinking of?

work.
sickbyc.gif

LOL, trust me, it'll be enjoyable and a relief for me. I might even get to fix broken office equipment which is always a thrill and adventure if I'm involved.

In high school, I worked as an office aide next to the vice principal's office. The mass copier was broken and we had a lot of things to copy (close to midterms I think). Anyway, he kicked a tool box out of his office and said he was going to go "work" in his office for a while. Needed the door closed. *evil grin*

He comes out 45 minutes later: my hands are covered in ink and the copier is running smoothly.

VP: "Oh, I guess it fixed itself."

Me: "Yes, sir."

VP: "I wonder if you could go down to the ROTC building and see if their computer can fix itself too."

Me: "I'll look in on it, sir."

Lol.... love this.

Quote:
LOL, trust me, it'll be enjoyable and a relief for me. I might even get to fix broken office equipment which is always a thrill and adventure if I'm involved.

In high school, I worked as an office aide next to the vice principal's office. The mass copier was broken and we had a lot of things to copy (close to midterms I think). Anyway, he kicked a tool box out of his office and said he was going to go "work" in his office for a while. Needed the door closed. *evil grin*

He comes out 45 minutes later: my hands are covered in ink and the copier is running smoothly.

VP: "Oh, I guess it fixed itself."

Me: "Yes, sir."

VP: "I wonder if you could go down to the ROTC building and see if their computer can fix itself too."

Me: "I'll look in on it, sir."

Lol.... love this.

we went to high school together and I can attest it was true. the VP was a funny and great guy.

Quote:
Too bad you're not in CA... I'm interviewing teachers on the 19th
wink.png

I have a CA license though. I taught at PVSD for two years before I moved back to Bama.

Back
Top Bottom