AHHHH! I just got a full time job!!!!

Quote:
ROFL It took me this long to find one for me! You sure you want me to do that?

Please- or I'm going to be a widow, real soon! Then again, another office job for me would be good....

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
ewwww that sounds like... ummm what's that four letter word I'm thinking of?

work.
sickbyc.gif

LOL, trust me, it'll be enjoyable and a relief for me. I might even get to fix broken office equipment which is always a thrill and adventure if I'm involved.

In high school, I worked as an office aide next to the vice principal's office. The mass copier was broken and we had a lot of things to copy (close to midterms I think). Anyway, he kicked a tool box out of his office and said he was going to go "work" in his office for a while. Needed the door closed. *evil grin*

He comes out 45 minutes later: my hands are covered in ink and the copier is running smoothly.

VP: "Oh, I guess it fixed itself."

Me: "Yes, sir."

VP: "I wonder if you could go down to the ROTC building and see if their computer can fix itself too."

Me: "I'll look in on it, sir."

*dances* I am so glad for you. I know working at the DV shelter has really been hard on you. I know you belong in the classroom but with everyone laying off teachers around here, unfortunately any teaching related jobs are almost impossible to find. At least you get insurance, and full pay, and steady employment and a fun atmosphere. (I liked the people at that place you got the job at. your new boss seems funny)

That's great. Not having a full time job is real hard on a person. I like pushing paper too. I do a lot of it but I do it in a car.

Congrats and stick with it till this country starts feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom