Ahoy! Checking in from just outside Pittsburgh, PA, USA

AxsDeny

In the Brooder
Apr 5, 2020
I'm new to chickens but I've been doing research for a couple weeks. I don't have any chickens yet, but I'm working on getting myself up to speed on requirements as well as designing an efficient and safe coop. Since I'm in a place that has cold winters, I'm looking at some of the more cold hardy birds. I'm planning to raise three or four birds for eggs only.

I'm a computer nerd by trade and I enjoy playing ice hockey in my spare time. I'm hoping to do some electronics projects in conjunction with the coop build. I have some experience with arduinos and raspberry pis, so I hope to use that as a novel way to gather data on the birds.

BYC was the first forum that I found when I searched via Google. This community looks like it's heavily populated and active. I look forward to meeting everyone as well as taking any advice that can be given. Thanks for having me!

I'm new to chickens but I've been doing research for a couple weeks. I don't have any chickens yet, but I'm working on getting myself up to speed on requirements as well as designing an efficient and safe coop. Since I'm in a place that has cold winters, I'm looking at some of the more cold hardy birds. I'm planning to raise three or four birds for eggs only.

I'm a computer nerd by trade and I enjoy playing ice hockey in my spare time. I'm hoping to do some electronics projects in conjunction with the coop build. I have some experience with arduinos and raspberry pis, so I hope to use that as a novel way to gather data on the birds.

BYC was the first forum that I found when I searched via Google. This community looks like it's heavily populated and active. I look forward to meeting everyone as well as taking any advice that can be given. Thanks for having me!

Back
Top Bottom