ahoy everyone!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.

Anda, being a Cornish cross, will need special attention to prolong her life as she was designed to put on meat weight very quickly and the stress of that process and her final size can cause fatal issues.
indeed, i did extensive research and have found a great diet plan, she's already loosing weight! she's on a high calcium layer feed + restricted feed schedule. the layer feed also benefits the other 2 (curry is laying eggs). i had another cornish x before her named wendy, she lived to 8 months old before 3 stray dogs killed her and another chicken i had. she was thin and never had any leg issues. thank you!

indeed, i did extensive research and have found a great diet plan, she's already loosing weight! she's on a high calcium layer feed + restricted feed schedule. the layer feed also benefits the other 2 (curry is laying eggs). i had another cornish x before her named wendy, she lived to 8 months old before 3 stray dogs killed her and another chicken i had. she was thin and never had any leg issues. thank you!
Welcome to byc. I'm sorry for your losses. Good luck with your current flock

Back
Top Bottom