Aiken, SC - WTB BLRW and SS

This is my first set of chicks and it is really hard to tell what color they will be at this stage. But it looks like 1 blue 1 splash but it could be 1 blue 1 black? Like I said there so small and they change colors as they grow older aswell. I do feel pretty safe saying there both pullets but again I could be wrong thats why I'm selling them as straight run. Let me know if you need more pictures? I will try to upload a picture of my Black Laced Hen so you will know what they look like. Thanks

It is so hard to tell at this age, but they are cute. Just a little lighter than I was hoping to find.

Are all your BLRW out of your splash roo?

Thanks for your patience.

Yes. I could have gotten a Blue Rooster but I liked the Splash better. Plus I wanted all Blue chicks! At first I just had the Black Laced Hen with the Splash Roo which would have given me all Blues but I wanted the Blue Hen because she was so pretty. The Breeder I got mine from has all show quality blues and thats where these come from. They have been threw a cull process aswell. Also all chicks are light when there young these chicks pictured above are only about 50% feathered in if that. I will have more chicks to choose from soon but there even harder to tell when there bitty's. I will upload a picture of 1 of my breeders top Hens. This is the quality to expect once you do a cull process. Which you will have with any breed even the $200-300 birds.

caf.gif

Last edited:
i may have what you are looking for. i think i have a2 roosters and 3 pullets hatched out in january. close to 3 mon. old. i have speckeld sussex but none for sale at this time. but i do have coronation sussex and light sussex that is 5 weeks old that i am selling. i am in sumter s.c. if you are interested. my sussex is straight line from greenfire ines and my blrws are from pauls poultry and bluelace poultry you can see my blrw on my profile page

Hi phoneman

I'm sure you don't remember, but we met at the SC meet and swap at the TSC last year - I think it was in March and I fell in love with your speckled sussex! In fact, I hold you personally responsible for me wanting those now! lol

I would love to come see what you have. email me at [email protected] and perhaps we can set up a time that would be convenient for you.

Susan

We haveBLRW here in Ohio. We are Located Between Dayton and Cincinnati, 4-5 miles off of I-75. Have 3 males and 11 females. 2 dark males and 8 dark hens. 1 light male and 3 light females.
Asking $20. 00 per bird or $250.00 for all. Do not have Pics at the moment, but can get some in the next few days, if you want to see them. It's reallly rainy and nasty here today.

Reese/Davidson

Thank you, but that would be a little far for me to drive. I did find a splash and a blue laced red wyandotte last week.

Back
Top Bottom