AKC English Bulldog pup for sale

Jeff9118

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Greenup KY
6 week old english bulldog pup for sale. Champion bloodline. Very good quality for the breed. This is the pick of the litter. We call him Hoss. Hoss is a very friendly pup who's interest include; being in your lap, playing and wrestleing, eating and sleeping, following you around everywhere and giving lots of snorty kisses. Hoss would make a great family pet and needs a home as I already have one. Please keep in mind that bulldogs are not cheap especially one with his conformation....Now we have all seen them in pet stores. I am now accepting serious offers starting at $2,000.00 which was made by the local pet store. I do not want to send him to a pet store as he craves way to much attention and would probaly be lonely there at night or in a cage. Please PM me with your offer or inquiry. Below is a link that you can veiw a slideshow of Hoss.

http://gs96.photobucket.com/groups/l194/FFUFQ6UUGR/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:
That has got to be one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen....
I have always wanted a bulldog...
Sorry can't help you out with a sale here, but I would so love to have him...
roll.png

love.gif
I have fallen head over heels for that puppy. I wish I had that kind of money to spend
hit.gif
Well worth it though. I hope you find him a good home.

Me too I already have an adult female and my 2 year old son is getting more and more attached. I dont have the time to train another.

My hubby wants one of those SO badly! he's been saying it for years.. and i am evil and just showed him the pics..heehe...to bad we are at our max for dogs here..*sigh*
sad.png

Thanks for all the compliments on this puppy. Just to let everyone know he was picked up yesterday by a nice young couple who dont have a dog. They seemed well established and I really felt good about him going to live with them. It sounded like they had really done thier research.

Back
Top Bottom