ALABAMA!!

My wife and I just settled into Rogersville, AL after retiring from the Army (both of us) - now we are excited about getting ready for spring, new gardens, chicks, and the never ending list of tasks to make our new home ours. We are waiting on our chicks to arrive the middle of next week. We had a flock the last couple of years while stationed in Missouri - however chickens don't really move well and the people that bought our last house wanted to keep the flock and coops. We checked on the ladies a while after the house sold and they were all still there and doing great. I have our brooder set up and ready for the chicks, got most of the materials we need to build a tractor for our broilers (Delawares), and now we are just waiting on a car port kit to be delivered and set up for the ladies. I am sure Alabama will present some new challenges that we have not dealt with yet.

Welcome to Alabama!

My wife and I just settled into Rogersville, AL after retiring from the Army (both of us) - now we are excited about getting ready for spring, new gardens, chicks, and the never ending list of tasks to make our new home ours. We are waiting on our chicks to arrive the middle of next week. We had a flock the last couple of years while stationed in Missouri - however chickens don't really move well and the people that bought our last house wanted to keep the flock and coops. We checked on the ladies a while after the house sold and they were all still there and doing great. I have our brooder set up and ready for the chicks, got most of the materials we need to build a tractor for our broilers (Delawares), and now we are just waiting on a car port kit to be delivered and set up for the ladies. I am sure Alabama will present some new challenges that we have not dealt with yet.

Welcome, from an AF guy in Madison.

Hey all new folks. I been away for a few weeks. Been skimming through all these posts. Welcome
I saw a new person from Rehobeth. Howdy neighbor from Dale Co

Back
Top Bottom