ALABAMA!!

Quote: I hear ya! WOW I did that last year and this year I just don't have the energy. Enjoy!
thumbsup.gif

Hopefully I'll be hatch Chanteclers and Buckeyes for the Cinco De Mayo hatch. The Chantie girl in the duck pen is a trooper. She has laid an egg just about every day.

And of course dad has fallen in love with them all.
lol.png

Quote: I hear ya! WOW I did that last year and this year I just don't have the energy. Enjoy!
thumbsup.gif

Hopefully I'll be hatch Chanteclers and Buckeyes for the Cinco De Mayo hatch. The Chantie girl in the duck pen is a trooper. She has laid an egg just about every day.

And of course dad has fallen in love with them all.
lol.png

They all usually do. But I guess she already feeling at home and that is great! I am glad your dad loves them too. :)

We should have muscovy babies around the end of April.
lol.png
No chicks this spring though, got that out of my system early with Wisher's hatch in December. They're just about ready to lay end of April, I think.. they're starting to get a little pink in the combs. They're so pretty
love.gif
I've gotta take some more pictures.

We should have muscovy babies around the end of April.
lol.png
No chicks this spring though, got that out of my system early with Wisher's hatch in December. They're just about ready to lay end of April, I think.. they're starting to get a little pink in the combs. They're so pretty
love.gif
I've gotta take some more pictures.
That's nice. :) I hatched a few Peking ducklings and I am trying to sell them and so far no takers. :( So I won't be hatching any more for awhile. They are so adorable but so much work.

OK -- I'm normally not an impulse buy kinda gal...BUT the feed store had Silver Laced Wyndotte sexed pullets. I broke down. I'm a sucker for brown eggs!

Razadia....YES shipping chicks is ALWAYS STRESSFUL. I stopped shipping goslings before I ended up with a serious drinking problem wondering what P.O. they were sitting at around midnight. Guaranteed next day by 3pm?? Yeah right.

They're here! They got to my PO at 2 and they called me as they were coming through the back door of the office. I traded 8 chicks at the feed store for chick starter.

I am gonna need some help finding out what a few of these guys are. They don't match anything on Meyer's site.

Back
Top Bottom