ALABAMA!!

Seems like I've waited forever for today to get here. My chicks have shipped!
wee.gif
th.gif

Congrats Raz on your order you will have your hands full for a bit but they are so much fun.

I forgot I have 4 buckeye chicks in a brooder that need to be sold. Is anyone interested at 6.00 each they are abt. a month old now. I would be willing to meet in Selma or Demopolis if anyone is interested. They are from the Buckeye I got from Chris Mccary.

Chicka, are you getting out of chickens all together? You have to keep a few for turkey tutors. What will you be keeping and how many?
I am getting out of chickens. I am keeping a few that EE's and Barred Rock's and they are just hatchery stock. So I can have a few hens for a couple customers that want hens and that is it. I have some little pullets in with my turkey poults now and some EE's in the bator for the next batch. lol I am not keeping any except for layers over the winter.

Congrats Raz on your order you will have your hands full for a bit but they are so much fun.

I forgot I have 4 buckeye chicks in a brooder that need to be sold. Is anyone interested at 6.00 each they are abt. a month old now. I would be willing to meet in Selma or Demopolis if anyone is interested. They are from the Buckeye I got from Chris Mccary.
Yep, and then I have the Easter chicks hatching Friday. I am so glad I decided not to worry with the quail right now!

Back
Top Bottom