ALABAMA!!

Hi! I'm from Alexander City, Alabama! Great to see so many people from Alabama on here!!
Roll Tide!
I have 12 RIR - 2 buff tailed japs - 1 mixed bread bantam- 1 barred mix rooster- 1 dog- 1 cat- 1 fish... Lol!
Hoping to eventually find someone near by with Orpingtons and barred rocks to add to my mixed flock.

Howdy from Dale county. Welcome and Roll Tide

Quote: Hey from Perry Co.
frow.gif

Hey all, just wanted to let you all know I picked up two road island reds and another one that is part game. After a few weeks I realized chickens are just not for my family and I. I have a craigslist add up but also wanted to message the Alabama chicken owners on here. They are free for anybody that wants them, you just need to pick them up. If you are close I may even drop them off. Ages are 8 months and the other 2 are 5 months.

Hey all! I have a little trio for sale. The rooster is a blue silkie and the hens are blue and golden laced smooth sizzles. If you are interested please PM me and I can answer any further questions!! thanks in advance! ~ Jayland

Okay, Alabama Peeps, I am getting ready to cull my Campines and will have lots of pretty, (and some ugly) non standard, Silver and Golden Campines (cockerels and pullets) that I will be getting rid of.

If you are interested in having a very rare breed in your flock, now's your chance.

I will be selling them for $5 each to my Hispanic friends, and will let any of you have them for the same price if you come get them. I will also have some nice (near-standard) Golden Campines that I will be selling by the trio for $40.

These are all this year's hatches and some are close to point-of-lay. That's a bargain even for barnyard mixes, I have more in them than that, I just hate to see them all go to the pot. I may be able to let some go this weekend, but more likely it will be next weekend. When I get the chance, I will be separating out the ones I want to keep and when I have that done, I will need the others to go soon after. Any that are still there once I'm ready will be sold to the Hispanics.

PM me with questions or if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom