ALABAMA!!

I've got a question for y'all. I can't read all the ingredients on my feed label because of the way it tore off the bag. It's the 22% layer pellets from Faithway Feeds up in Guntersville, AL. On the label it says CAUTION: Do not feed to sheep due to copper levels in this feed. Do chickens somehow process copper differently than other animals and is there no need for alarm that there's copper going into my eggs? I'm not one to normally get worked up over this and that, but that makes me curious. Any thoughts?

Hey guys !!! I'm down in Tuscaloosa. I got ten chickens last may from chic chain 4-h . I was just wondering if any of y'all are in my area ? I would love to have more chicken owners around me !!!!

Hey guys !!! I'm down in Tuscaloosa. I got ten chickens last may from chic chain 4-h . I was just wondering if any of y'all are in my area ? I would love to have more chicken owners around me !!!!
I travel a little bit. Work in Gardendale area a good bit. I, too, would like to get to know others in our circle.

Back
Top Bottom