ALABAMA!!

Yes welcome to the Alabama page....

I am wanting to thin down my Black Australorp flock. These girls have just started laying over the past few weeks. So a lifetime of egg production is ahead of them. I am asking $15 for the better quality hens.
These all know to come in the hen house in the evening. Mostly stay confined to their run.
PM me if you are interested, I am in Argo.

Hay I'm in a hurry and don't have time to make or find a thread but I've had my chicks in a pen in the coop for about a week and the hens still don't like them is there anything I can do I have 4 Americana and 4 silver laced winndots im putting them with

Hay I'm in a hurry and don't have time to make or find a thread but I've had my chicks in a pen in the coop for about a week and the hens still don't like them is there anything I can do I have 4 Americana and 4 silver laced winndots im putting them with

There will be a natural pecking order and the dominate hen will assure it. Don't get too worried about it.
The chicks might offer a bottle of wine to them. :)

One I think broke the skull and nose is bleeding so I moved to another coop two got out found one down to three

I got a couple including a duck that are very dominant. The others give them berth. I have had roosters that are too aggressive... bye bye to them

Back
Top Bottom