ALABAMA!!

Yep.........I get my mail from Wetumpka, but I'm closer to Eclectic.
We have a chicken auction every Friday night just a few miles from the house.
Email me and I will give you directions and meet you there.
The wife and I go almost every Friday night.
Great source of entertainment and you get to see lots of chickens.

papadekaitlyn

I am bout to marrie a girl over toward yalls way we go to saint stevens park every time im down that way and swim and stuff good to see all the bama folks getting to talk ....

Jm

Mikeeeeee, Your auction sounds like one near us. Although I am in Al the auction is across the Fl line. Very entertaining. Only problem is this one is on Thurs nites and they never get to the fowl before 7 to 7:30. I haven't even been to one in a longtime. Usually just drop off anything I am selling an let them mail me a check now.
I was up passing thru your way a few weeks ago going to a funeral in Lineville. We passed by the Big Flea market that I haven't been to in years. I always did like to go but wow, who has free time anymore. The one at the Church in Sandhill.
My brother lives in Wetumpka

Jayare's Chicks :

Haven't heard anything in here for a while so just seeing what's going on and maybe seeing who is working with what kind of birds and who may be looking for any birds/eggs we all may have to get rid of or trade.

I have some duck eggs if anyone wants some to trade for any other eggs. I have 2 khaki campbell ducks and 1 mallard duck that are laying now and the drakes that are with them is 1 khaki campbell, 1 peking and 1 black & white magpie. (33% Possibility of pure khaki campbells) Anyhow I think it is a black & white magpie ONLY because it is black and white. Are they supposed to have a little green sheen in the black feathers? This 1 does.

I also have some Rose Comb Gold Phoenix and have hatched out some real nice babies from them and 2 of them have a single comb. Two of these I've hatched are cockerels and one is just drop dead gorgeous. It looks like it may be blonde. I need to take some pics of him sometime.

Jayare

Are you anywhere near Anniston? I would be interested in some duck egg's if you still have them this spring. Maybe hugh. Let me know. PEACE​

Hello to all! I'm new to BYC but already loving it! Finding a source for all my chicken questions to be answered is a dream come true! And so much other info. given such as near-by auctions, poultry shows, as well as people with the same interest. Thanks BYC and all that share the information to all.

I can always be found in a little town named Jemison. That's Chilton County for those unsure and it's located right in the middle of the state. I'm about a stones throw from I-65.

Anyone who loves chickens is alright in my book. And if you don't mind chicken poo...all the better and your alright in my home for supper. Just take your shoes off outside and wash your hands!! (You hear that alot 'round here) Claudia

Here are the pics of the ducks and Phoenix I was talking about earlier.

DSC03155.jpg

DSC03194.jpg

DSC03130.jpg

Jayare

What's with all the Roll Tides??!! I'm beginning to think I'm the only Auburn fan on here. I thought surly there would be more with all the farm research they do..lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom