ALABAMA!!

War Eagle!!!!! there's another sec...forum on here!
big_smile.png

Wetumpka mail address.
Closer to Eclectic, home of one of the nicest chicken auctions around.
I have:
Bantams - Black rose comb roo, Araucana pullet, OEwhite pullet, OEblue pullet.

Standard - 5 RIR chicks 15 days old.

Looking to get some Orpingtons after I build a larger coop.

Husband to a wonderful wife.
Father of 4.
Grandfather of 6.

Minister of Music, part time missionary, and full time Machine design engineer.

Oh yeah...............Roll Tide Roll.

To all those fellow peeps over around Madison and Decatur. I will be going to my son's football game this Friday night over in your neck of the woods when we play (Tanner). It's between Athens and Decatur. If any of you want some of my duck, Phoenix or EE eggs just let me know and maybe we can meet up over there to give/trade some eggs with some fellow BYC'rs.
I also have a couple RIR's and 5 Buff Orphs in a coop/run with 2 RIR roos. Some pure RIR and some RIR/BO mix if intrested in any of those also. They lay different colored eggs so I can tell them apart.
I have some pics of my ducks and Phoenix on the previous page.
Hope to meet someone over there and maybe trade some eggs. Just let me know what your interested in and I'll see what I can bring over there with me.

Jayare

Good morning fellow Alabamaians. Just wanted to let everyone know I have some homemade aprons for sale. Each one is unique. All the information is at the post in my signature line. Thanks for looking!!

Anyone in the Madison area want a dozen FREE duck eggs? I will bring a dozen of them with me and maybe some other eggs also. Just shoot me a PM or post something on here today. I will check back on here before I leave around 4:00 this afternoon to head over to that area. I'll send you my cell # so we can meet up somewhere if interested.

Jayare

Hi, everyone,
I am a city girl who is soon2Bcountrygirl, thus my title...I just had to join after reading WriterofWords' Nugget the rooster story!! Laughed till I cried, I did! You all seem to be a fun group and I will need some help soon when my husband and I move onto the 4 acres we bought last year. I've been involved with animals all my life (no human children, just fur children) - domestic rabbits, dogs, cats...and I've been a satellite squirrel rehabber for a local wildlife center for about 2 years raising and rehabbing orphaned eastern gray squirrels. Am a retired elementary teacher, now run a small sewing business sewing home furnishings. When we move, I'd like to have a couple of goats, a few chickens, maybe a donkey, more dogs, etc. It's my dream, as I've always lived in a city. Am a southern girl, live in Alabama. Any other Alabamians?
Thanks for such a friendly forum and look forward to talking with you all!
Deb in Tuscaloosa:frow

Back
Top Bottom