ALABAMA!!

Wow, small world!!! Originally from east of Auburn AL, a place called Valley, AL. Lived in Mobile AL since I was 12 years old and no, never accepted as an Azalea Trail Maid because I wasn't born under an Azalea bush!!!!! Who really wants to be "all dressed up and called a maid anyway????"
No offense to the great debutants of that "fair" city! So good to know that there are folks so close by. A little sense of humor goes a long way!!! Thanks so much for the replys!
tongue.png

Originally from Auburn, huh? That's where I live now.
smile.png
I've lived here longer than Huntsville, where I came from originally.
smile.png
Came down here for school, met my husband in the band, married and stayed. We just recently moved slightly out of town and got chickens and I'm LOVING it!

Quote:

Hey, guess we are both up late tonight. Just looked at your page, love your artwork. One day, hope to take up that habit!!!! So much inside that wants to be penned into some type of permanant format. First love however is vocal, just love to sing!
lol.png

I know- I'm about to head for bed. Easter is coming early!
smile.png

I play the french horn and my husband the bass, and we are in our church orchestra. I wish I could sing!!! Thank you for the comment about my artwork. Grab a small sketchbook and a pen and keep them in your bag- you never know when the opportunity to sketch will come and the more you do it the better you get. It's particularly fun to sketch chickens! LOL!

Have a wonderful Easter- I'm signing off. I'll talk with you later!

G'night everyone!

Quote:

I am from just outside Tuscaloosa! There just doesn't seem to be many people who raise things around here... The Quick Stop sells rabbit & chicken feed so there must be somebody...

Anyone in my area?

It's been a while since I've visited here. Just checking back in and seeing what's been going on since my last visit.
Just started working on my Blue/Buff Orphington Project, 3 Buff hens and a Blue Roo.
Got a Turkey setting on a mixture of eggs due to hatch Sunday and just loaded up a bunch of eggs under my broody Splash Orphington hen the other day so about another 16 days on those.

Jayare

Back
Top Bottom