ALABAMA!!

Someone please HELP!!! MY POWER WENT OUT DUE TO STORMS!!! WILL THE EGGS IN MY INCUBATOR BE OKAY???!!!

Oh no! I've been worried about that all afternoon. Hopefully your power will be back on soon. Until then, I'd maybe wrap your incubator in towels or blankets to try to keep as much heat inside as possible. At least it's summer time; I can't imagine how I'd feel if something like that happened in the middle of a cold snap!

Oh no! I've been worried about that all afternoon. Hopefully your power will be back on soon. Until then, I'd maybe wrap your incubator in towels or blankets to try to keep as much heat inside as possible. At least it's summer time; I can't imagine how I'd feel if something like that happened in the middle of a cold snap!
Thank you, I have put lots of towels and 2 flashlights to help hold in heat. I have NOT opened the incubator at all!! I hope the little ones are okay!

Hope your incubator stayed toasty!!! I was driving on 65 in that mess! I had bought 2 new Hens in prattville and had to pull off for awhile because I couldn’t see! Got a little surprise from one of the new girls on the way home too - one laid an egg as we were driving up the interstate! :lau

Keep us updated on your incubator!

Hope your incubator stayed toasty!!! I was driving on 65 in that mess! I had bought 2 new Hens in prattville and had to pull off for awhile because I couldn’t see! Got a little surprise from one of the new girls on the way home too - one laid an egg as we were driving up the interstate! :lau

Keep us updated on your incubator!
After the power came back on, I got the temperature and humidity back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom