ALABAMA!!

There is a Florida member, @B&B duck lady, who has adopted a muscovy (we think drake). She loves this duck and has been an incredible duck mom but he's getting big now and he needs to be with other ducks or at least be outdoors. She lives in an area where the HOA won't allow her to keep the duck. If anyone can help please contact either me , @Miss Lydia or B&B duck lady. She is willing to drive it to a good home! View attachment 1708984 View attachment 1708985 View attachment 1708986
Precious:love I’d take it in a heartbeat if it wasn’t a drake. I already have and love my current drake. So sorry! I hope he finds a wonderful home.

Welcome!! We live west of Birmingham. Try Tractor Supply when you are ready for chicks. They have them this time of year.
I want to check out Tractor Supply later today or tomorrow, for sure. I wanted to start with some pullets, and there is a place up near Huntsville that looks to have RIR, wyandotte, and some black australorps available. Gonna check them out once the coop is painted and aired out. I was definitely planning on getting feed, chips, and the like from Tractor Supply though. It's slightly odd that there is not one in the Bham metro area. Closest one to me is in Moody, AL.

Lucky! Also, hello, I didn’t know you lived in Alabama. :p :woot
Yup. Well I do. :p
:th I just have 2 :oops: What breed are your ducks? Or just mixed / assorted?
Yeah. I have two blue Swedish, 10 pekins (two are crested) 7 Ancona’s and 30 khaki Campbell’s. I have 15 of each but I’m about to process my extra drakes.

I want to check out Tractor Supply later today or tomorrow, for sure. I wanted to start with some pullets, and there is a place up near Huntsville that looks to have RIR, wyandotte, and some black australorps available. Gonna check them out once the coop is painted and aired out. I was definitely planning on getting feed, chips, and the like from Tractor Supply though. It's slightly odd that there is not one in the Bham metro area. Closest one to me is in Moody, AL.
There is a Tractor Supply in Gardendale and Bessemer. If that helps.

Back
Top Bottom