ALABAMA!!

I will have eggs and chicks this coming spring from lavender orpingtons, black orpingtons, coronation sussex, buffed laced brahma's, gold laced brahma's and heritage rir's. I live in Eva, in Cullman co. Anyone interested just send me a e-mail. Small orders only.Thanks,Billy.

Someone was asking where to get chickens in north AL. The Saddle Rack, 22806 Sandlin Rd., Elkmont AL, 256-423-7336, carries chicks ordered fron Ideal Hatchery. I got two little buff Orpingtons from them a few weeks ago to keep a singleton hatching company and was very pleased with them, and what's better is they are both pullets when I expected them to be cockerels! They may still have some for sale. They had RIR and Polish chicks too.

Saddle Rack is awesome. I got 10 chicks that had a 90% chance of being pullets and they all turned out to be pullets, plus he gave me 2 chicks that he had just hatched from his own flock. The 2 were marans and one turned out to be a boy, which I was happy with. I also, get my feed from them as they are pretty cheap and I have 26 birds, so price counts. I would recommend them to anyone !

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

hello!! I live in Etowah county! I only know of one person near me who has chickens. she lives up the road and she is the one who is helping me get started. A neighbor SOMEwhere has at least a rooster because I've been hearing him crow the past year, but no idea where they live.

Back
Top Bottom