ALABAMA!!

Does anyone know where I might could get some fertilized eggs in the birmingham area? I live about 25 miles southwest of Birmingham. I have an EE that has gone broody and we are thinking of just letting her hatch a few eggs.

Wow, I'm seeing a lot of Bama fans. My husband would be proud. No worries though. WAR EAGLE anyway!

I'm about 45 mins north of Auburn. I'm new to this whole chicken thing. We've started small with 6 Golden Comet chicks that turned 3 weeks old on Saturday.

I am perfectly clueless, so any advice, especially from folks in the area, would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know where I might could get some fertilized eggs in the birmingham area? I live about 25 miles southwest of Birmingham. I have an EE that has gone broody and we are thinking of just letting her hatch a few eggs.

I have some barnyard mix eggs (Buff Orp, Ameraucana, Sliver Laced Wyandotte) that I will share if you will come get them. I am in Tuscaloosa County.

Wow, I'm seeing a lot of Bama fans. My husband would be proud. No worries though. WAR EAGLE anyway!

I'm about 45 mins north of Auburn. I'm new to this whole chicken thing. We've started small with 6 Golden Comet chicks that turned 3 weeks old on Saturday.

I am perfectly clueless, so any advice, especially from folks in the area, would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome and may I say, you've come to the right place! BYC is the best place to get your information and to ask questions. There is TONS of researchable info available and lots of friendly people to help out. I am in Tuscaloosa County (RTR) so not TOO far from you. What town are you in?

Hi, Back2Myroots! War Eagle! I live IN Auburn. :) Are you in Alex City? You are in the right forum. :) Welcome to the wonderful life of owning chickens!!! It's great. You can find just about any information you need from this website. It's been amazing. We were new to chickens about 4 years ago and this site has been invaluable!

Welcome BackToMyRoots........this is a very friendly forum. I am recently come back to chickens. I have not had them since I was a child. I am loving mine. I go outside every morning and say "Good morning babies!!!!" They really are developing personalities. Plus I think they are one of the easiest pets you can have. I decided to have them again because I wanted fresh eggs. I have had mine about 4 weeks now. They are getting so big. I hope you enjoy your new endeavor as much as I am enjoying mine. I am just a little NE of Birmingham in St. Clair County. Welcome!

jumpy.gif
kIMBERLY

Back
Top Bottom